If you aspire to serve during the convention within the Translation/Interpretation (Transpretation) committee, you should ensure that you have the following qualifications:
- Be a committed person of CMFI.
- know our doctrine and vision.
- Be a regular translator/interpreter in a local church.
- Have a disciple-maker or leader who can testify about you.
- Read our book "The ministers and ministry of the new covenant".
- Send to us is your number so that we can include you in our forum, and
- Meditate regularly.
If you need any further information on this, do not hesitate to contact the convention secretariat using the contact form